We are so lucky to have many fantastic places just outside the BR6 area for days out with the children. Here are just a few handpicked ideas to keep you entertained during the half term.
1. Groombridge Place throughout the half term weeks, are hosting two spooktacular events, one during the day for the younger children and an evening event starting from 6.30pm for the over 14’s. Book your tickets now.
2. Leeds Castle is hosting the Witches and Wizards Academy with all sorts of exciting and spooky goings on.
3. Godstone Farm is offering us …… Willa’s School of Witch craft and also Halloween photoshoots.
4. Hever Castle has a Halloween Trail in their amazing grounds, some spooky story tellings going on, along with puppet craft, cake decorating and for an extra cost a medieval mystery quiz! Sounds like a gooolish day out!
5. Tulleys Farm is also hosting two events , daytime for the younger crowd The Pumpkin and Spook fest, and for the 12 and overs (12-15 year olds need to be accompanied by an adult), there’s the Shocktoberfest.
Whatever you decide to do this half term…. Have a spooktacular time!
Enjoy from all of us here at BR6LIFE.