Half term is here for many and for many more next week too! So here are a few suggestions of things to do in the local BR6 area and local surrounds.
- Coolings Green and Pleaseant, have activities from 24th-27th including cookie decorating workshops, and a tea and spooky torchlight trail.
- Waterstones at the Nugent centre has a Lego event on 3pm Wednesday 25th.
3. Why not make your own autumnal fun and have fun in the woods at High Elms
4. The Walnuts (Orpington High Street), has some scarefest fun going on, on Saturday 29th October.
5. Ruxley Garden Centre has the John Lawson’s Circus, with the big top, acrobats, jugglers arerial walkers and
Something for the adults!! The Rose and Crown (Green St Green), has a Halloween Party on Saturday 29th , fancy dress, cocktails and music, a great way to round up the half term festivities!!
Have a great week all.